This is a fun and easy recipe. Kids love these cookie pops!
What you will need.
1. one bag of Oreo cookies ( double stuff cream )
2. 1 bag white or orange chocolate chip melts ( Wilton Candy melts 14 OZ bag).
3. food coloring red & yellow for Orange ( a few drops)
4.paramount crystals ( cost under $3.00 edible wax to smooth chocolate )
5. Styrofoam a block to hold the pops
6; sprinkles or black royal gel for painting a face on the pumpkin
7. green tick tack or half of a green large sprinkle for the pumpkin top, Be creative and use green jelly gum drops or cut up green licorice
Gently twist the top of a Oreo cookie and place the lollipop stick on the cream stuff. Replace the top gently ( easy to break ) and press down. Continue until you have the desire number of pops.
Place the pops on a tray with wax paper , freezer for 10-15 minutes.
Melt the chocolate disks in a double boiler or use your microwave according to direction on the package. Make sure the chocolate is melted with a ribbon consistency . If too thick add 1 teaspoon paramount crystals. ( edible wax chips that sells for under $3.00 ). Some mention to use vegetable oil but it does not work for me. I ve tried it.
Hold the pop over the chocolate bowl and spoon chocolate over the pop. Gently tap your arm that is holding the pop, for the excess chocolate to stop dripping.
Dip the cookie pop into sprinkles than place on the Styrofoam block to dry. Or
Place on a Styrofoam block. When pops are dried, you can start painting faces on the pumpkins . Pops should be completely dried before covering in a candy bag.